How To Choose A Venue
Choosing a venue is one of the most important decisions you make while planning your wedding. It can also be the trickiest, but do not let that discourage you! Once you have figured out the style & location of your wedding, it all comes down to selecting a venue that will do justice in executing your big day! The following text is information that you should consider while choosing a venue for your wedding:
• Is there parking on the facilities? If so, is it complementary & is valet service offered?
• What type of down payment is required?
• When is the final payment due?
• Will the bride be charged a gratuity on top of her final bill?
• Are linens, china, chairs, tables, silverware, etc. included in the basic cost?
• Does the venue have liability insurance?
• What is exactly covered in the cost of the space?
• What is the cancellation policy should something unexpected happen?
• If you are having your wedding at a unique location, has this location been the site of weddings before?
• Is accommodations available? If not, where are the nearest hotels to the venue?
• What is the unexpected weather plan for outdoor spaces?
• Is waiting staff included?
• How many bathrooms are available?
• What security services are offered?
These are just a few questions to keep in mind when choosing a venue. Come back again for more information you need to know when selecting your wedding venue!